Sunday, August 2, 2009

Noble House Inn's "Loaded Chocolate Chip" Cookies


What good is luxury travel without food? It has been suggested that I post "famous inn recipes", and so it shall be! Besides, its an excellent chance to promote some of the culinary masterpieces coming from Maine's finest inns. After all, eating at many of these inns is an inseparable part of the whole experience.

I must confess, I have not tried the cookies of the first entry in the 'recipes' feature. But, after reviewing their website, and judging from the cookie photos, I'm sure they are worthy! Hopefully I will get a chance to experience them in person to confirm my suspicions.

I will begin recipe postings as part of the regular blog rotation going forward. Please feel free to share some of your own!

Noble House Inn's Loaded Chocolate Chip Cookies, Bridgton Maine

Beat: 12 T. Butter & 10.5 oz. Brown Sugar
Add: 1 Egg & 1 t. Vanilla, beating slightly
Mix in: 1.25 C. Flour, 3/4 t. Baking Powder, 1/2 t. Baking Soda & 1/2 t. Salt
Mix in: 3.5 oz. Rolled Oats, 4 oz. Toasted Chopped Pecans, 5 0z. Raisins and 4 oz. Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips.
Bake at 350 degrees for 12 minutes. Let cool on the pan for 2 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment